We assist with land development projects
where historic or current land use may have contributed to soil or water contamination.
We provide expert technical reports to accompany resource consent applications for subdivision,
change in land use, or earthworks, including:
Preliminary or Detailed Site Investigations
(PSI/DSI) Reports, Remedial Action Plans (RAP) or
Site Management Plans (SMP).
Where contamination in soil, water, or sediment is detected, our services include:
- assessment of clean-up options,
- remediation oversight,
- clean-up validation, and
- long-term site management plans.
We can help identify appropriate testing and disposal facilities for clean fill and contaminated soil.
Our services include:
- hydrogeologic assessment,
- development of Conceptual Site Models,
- groundwater and surface water sampling,
- well design and installation,
- aquifer testing,
- groundwater flow modelling, and
- contaminant transport modelling.
Sephira Environmental has become a go-to consultant for projects where asbestos has ended up in soil from deteriorated old buildings, inappropriately managed demolitions, pressure washing, or historic disposal to land of asbestos-containing material (ACM). We can test soil, find out if it needs to be cleaned up, design clean-ups, and validate that the clean-up has been successful.